Life’s Better When It’s Open…
the future’s bright…mobile & broadband
- broadband MSN Messenger let me chat to Alistair and Mohsin about our new ad.
- broadband YouTube let me publish the ad.
- mobile Shazam identifed the soundtrack (Oceansize’s Music for a Nurse). Lovely 🙂
- broadband iTunes let me download the track.
- broadband Typepad enabled me to blog this post.
- broadband + mobile Pipex & Orange moved the bits.
Openness – many gaining from a simple impulse to share and communicate. Performers, labels, MNOs, ISPs, web service providers, computer manufacturers (and myself) all gain a small piece of the pie. This is because our networks are neutral; never judging, never loving, never hating, never shaping.
Life’s Better When It’s Open… 🙂