Musharrafadama – Separated At Birth?
- Both led coup attempts against their civilian governments.
- Both men arrested and imprisoned their presidents, later granting them amnesty.
- Each has an uneasy alliance with an perceived enemy.
- Both are sceptical of religious leaders.
- Both have led daring military raids.
- Both have been the subject of assasination attempts, from within their inner circle.
- Both have been involved in nuclear proliferation.
- Both exist in societies where the military holds the keys to power.
- One was created by a man called Ronald, the other fought in a war created by a man called Ronald.
And of course, both have great dialogue, written by talented American speechwriters 😉